Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chip's faux pas
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Chip let the Linfield College of Oregon team use the Eagles' indoor practice bubble on Friday.

They then went on to beat local Division III Widener University on Saturday, and the head coach of Widener was not too happy with Chip.

{{ “Make sure you put in the paper that we thank Chip Kelly and I hope the Seahawks do well tomorrow,” Widener coach Mike Kelly (no relation) said after a 45-7 loss in the Division III quarterfinal, via Jason Wolf of the Philadelphia Inquirer. “He was helping them out. Maybe somebody in Philadelphia ought to buy him a map so he knows where he lives now. But, go Seahawks.” }}

Hey dude, your team lost by 38 fucking points. I seriously doubt using the Eagles' indoor practice facility for one day was the key to the game.

Sheeeeeesh!

Chip lets division III college team from Oregon use the Eagles' indoor practice facility

nephillymike
fuck that coach!!

Maybe someone should put in the paper tomorrow that his team sucked and that HE should look where HE lives and he lives in Philly and you take an ass whooping like a man and look in a mirror and stop bitching about things you can't control. If you want to bitch like a little girl when you get your ass kicked, move to Dallas!!

Jerk!
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 7 2014, 12:39 PM) *
If you want to bitch like a little girl when you get your ass kicked, move to Dallas!!

laugh.gif Perfectly said.
mcnabbulous
I'd feel much more comfortable with that line of thinking if I wasn't complaining so much about the refs tonight. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.