Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another amazing Sproles stat
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
Darren Sproles has 480 punt return yards so far this year. In the last two seasons combined, the Eagles had 481 yards. That is 32 games vs. 11 games. Man, talk about impact. DeSean Jackson never had more than 441 punt return yards in a season. In his last four years with the Eagles, Jackson had a total of 413 yards. He wasn't a full-time returner in all those yards, but that was four years vs. 11 games.

this is the rest of the article...

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2014/12...g-numbers-stats
Phits
I can't figure out why San Diego and then New Orleans gave up on this guy. Sproles is an incredible talent, and extremely fun to watch and hard to stop. He appears to be a good teammate and a hard worker. He's (apparently) playing with a chip on his shoulder.

Darren Sproles made it clear Thursday that he still resents the New Orleans Saints for the way they handled his trade to the Philadelphia Eagles this offseason.

"I felt disrespected there," Sproles told NJ.com repeating the comments that both he and his wife made in March, when they wanted Sproles to be released instead of traded.

"Listen, I understand this is business and all of that, but ... first, Sean [Payton] told me they were going to cut me. Then I find out on Twitter they're trading me. That's just not right," Sproles said Thursday. "So I really haven't been in contact with anyone there since I left. I really haven't paid attention to what they're doing. I'm more focused on what's happening here."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.