Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What was up with Sanchez vs Cooper?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
No hating, please. But that was a pretty animated exchange, especially when Kelce or someone had to step in the middle of the two.

And what was Witten railing about on the sidelines? Dude was pissed off.
nephillymike
Good for Sanchez.

Cooper rounded a route off last week that cost an INT, then says something stupid about Maclin.

Witten probably said the same thing everyone who was watching said.

"Why are we wasting our time running the ball."

More power to our coaches and players.

You don't want to play Chip in a short week.

Can't prepare for the pace and you can't compare to his speed of thought. Our simplistic game plan and running game paid big time today.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 27 2014, 08:22 PM) *
No hating, please. But that was a pretty animated exchange, especially when Kelce or someone had to step in the middle of the two.

Sanchez was asked at the post game presser about the little back-and-forth he had with Cooper, and he basically (paraphrasing) said this:, Cooper said to me what he had to say and I said to him what I had to say, and then we moved on, end of story. Families have squabbles and that is what that was. I prefer having that than having a guy on my team who doesn't care.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 27 2014, 08:22 PM) *

Sanchez had to burn a timeout, it was clear Cooper wasn't ready for whatever Sanchez wanted to do. Cooper thought he was right, and yelled back.

Witten was likely screaming something about "FUCKING CASEY MATTHEWS IS ON ME, PASS ME THE FUCKING BALL!!!!!"
JeeQ
Riley Cooper was explaining why he doesn't catch passes from Africans or Mexicans before he proceeded to miss a wide open touchdown pass that hit him square in the chest
JaxEagle
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 28 2014, 02:22 AM) *
Riley Cooper was explaining why he doesn't catch passes from Africans or Mexicans before he proceeded to miss a wide open touchdown pass that hit him square in the chest

LOL. Dirty Sanchez

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...Dirty%20Sanchez
nephillymike
Fwiw, Chip said in his press conference that others besides Cooper were lined up wrong.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.