Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bigger dumpster fire...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Jets or Redskins?

I'll say Redskins, only because they just hired their trainwreck coach, whereas the Jets are on the verge of firing theirs.

Anyone interested in bringing RG3?
Dreagon
I have to say Redskins because not only did they give up three first round picks and one second round pick for a QB they just benched, but the benching was leaked to the media before the team meeting where the benching was announced.

The Jets will likely fire their problems this offseason, but the Redskins' clown show owns them (God, I know how that feels).
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 26 2014, 10:41 AM) *
Anyone interested in bringing RG3?

For the right price - hey, how about we give the Redskins a Pro-Bowl WR who isn't really a fit for our system, in exchange for RGIII, who could be a fit in ours? We could even throw in a draft pick or something.

Oh wait, never mind.....
mcnabbulous
This is a pretty bad teardown of RG3, by Chris Cooley. I firmly acknowledge that Cooley is a shill for Snyder, but some of this stuff is pretty terrible. I do wonder if Griffin is just completely broken at this point.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-spo...dskins-offense/
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 26 2014, 10:41 AM) *
Jets or Redskins?

As for this, I'd say the Redskins are the bigger dumpster fire. They mortgaged their franchise to get RGIII, and basically threw him out there without medical clearance in that playoff game where he got another severe injury. Even in the game, they jumped out to an early 14-0 lead and he was clearly injured, and they left him in.

The Jets basically just took a chance on Geno Smith in the second round without giving anything up, who could've turned out to be great. He turned out to be terrible. No harm, no foul.
nephillymike
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 26 2014, 01:19 PM) *
For the right price - hey, how about we give the Redskins a Pro-Bowl WR who isn't really a fit for our system, in exchange for RGIII, who could be a fit in ours? We could even throw in a draft pick or something.

Oh wait, never mind.....

Good One!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.