Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who feels confident about Thursday's game?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I'm worried about the Eagles' defense. I'm not confident, not on a short week, road game.
Phits
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 24 2014, 06:13 AM) *
I'm worried about the Eagles' defense. I'm not confident, not on a short week, road game.

I'm more confident. after the Dallas/NYG game. The lack of pass rush should allow Sanchez to be patient. As long as he can remain mistake free we should win this one.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 24 2014, 08:30 AM) *
As long as he can remain mistake free we should win this one.

I wouldn't count on this one.

I think Sanchez has looked better than Foles in a number of areas, but his turnovers are really problematic. He could easily have pried the starting job away if he was able to limit those. He just doesn't have it in him.

CT_Eagle
I am really looking forward to the Eagle's DL vs. their OL. This battle could be huge in this game. The OL in Dallas has really improved since last season and the Eagle's DL will have to bring their A game. Romo can and will pick apart the Eagle's secondary if he is not pressured consistently. If the Eagles DL can win this battle I think they will pull out the win.

Sanchez is another factor. It is always tough to win on the road during a short week. It could be a long day if the Eagles are on the wrong side of the turnover ratio. He has to avoid the interceptions as well as his handling of snaps while in the shotgun. There were a few snaps that were nearly muffed vs Tenn.
Dreagon
Confident? No. With two teams that have these kinds of records, the game can go either way.

Excited? Yes. This has to be the best Thanksgiving matchup I've seen in a long, long time.

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 24 2014, 05:13 AM) *

Yeah I think they drop 40 points on us, I just don't see how we stop them on defense. I think we'll need yet another big play or two on special teams to pull out a win. I'm having Thanksgiving at my cousin's house, the bitch decided to marry a Cowboys fan, so things could get real ugly on Thursday.....
Zero
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 24 2014, 12:40 PM) *
... the bitch decided to marry a Cowboys fan, so things could get real ugly on Thursday.....

Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 24 2014, 10:13 AM) *

Agreed.

I'm also not happy about the scheduling. First we have to travel to Dallas for a short week, then they play the Bears next Thursday which gives them a mini-bye before the return game at the Linc.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.