Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The defense is better than the offense
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Who'd of thunk it.
Phits
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 10 2014, 11:31 PM) *
Who'd of thunk it.

Cam is stinking up the place and making our D look like All-Pro warriors.
xsv
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 10 2014, 10:34 PM) *

They've been playing pretty damn sporty.
xsv
And more pointedly, the defense and special teams are almost keeping up with the offense in terms of scoring points.
JeeQ
Dat Defense!

We didn't need a great QB... just a QB who isn't leading the league in turnovers. I thought it was poetic Trent Dilfer was hosting tonight because that's exactly the type of player we need. Though league beware if we get a QB that actually fits Chip's system
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 10 2014, 10:34 PM) *

He was horrible (poor decisions and passes) and wasn't getting much help from his O Line, but a lot of that had to do with our front 7 on D. They were just kicking ass all night long!

How the fuck the aints let Sproles get away from them just boggles the mind.

Keep this shit up Jordan Matthews and I may just have to buy your jersey!

Wheeljack
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 11 2014, 05:31 AM) *
Dat Defense!

We didn't need a great QB... just a QB who isn't leading the league in turnovers. I thought it was poetic Trent Dilfer was hosting tonight because that's exactly the type of player we need. Though league beware if we get a QB that actually fits Chip's system

Bingo. Imagine if the Eagles had a Russell Wilson-type QB. Watching him against the New Jersey Football Team.... I thought on some of those plays that if Chip were able to get that out of any of our QBs the Eagles would have no problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.