Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Browns
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
They're 6-3 for the first time since 1994, which is also the last year they won a playoff game.....before getting destroyed in the 2nd round. Of course they weren't a team for 3 years, and in 2002 lost in the first round again. No appearances since then.

As bad as it can be being a Philly sports fan, count your blessings you aren't a Cleveland fan.

Dreagon
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 6 2014, 11:55 PM) *
They're 6-3 for the first time since 1994, which is also the last year they won a playoff game.....before getting destroyed in the 2nd round. Of course they weren't a team for 3 years, and in 2002 lost in the first round again. No appearances since then.

As bad as it can be being a Philly sports fan, count your blessings you aren't a Cleveland fan.

And they have a real interesting situation going on a quarterback at the moment. Hoyer has played well, and is in his contract year. Add to that, they have Johnny Manziel riding the pine behind him, and rumors are that he and Hoyer are not happy housemates. If things continue as they are they would probably like to keep Hoyer, but the word is that Hoyer has basically said he doesn't want to play on a team with Manziel behind him. So if Hoyer actually plays himself into a starting contract at Cleveland, the Browns may be shopping their first round qb pick around for the best deal they can get.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 7 2014, 11:25 AM) *
And they have a real interesting situation going on a quarterback at the moment. Hoyer has played well, and is in his contract year. Add to that, they have Johnny Manziel riding the pine behind him, and rumors are that he and Hoyer are not happy housemates. If things continue as they are they would probably like to keep Hoyer, but the word is that Hoyer has basically said he doesn't want to play on a team with Manziel behind him. So if Hoyer actually plays himself into a starting contract at Cleveland, the Browns may be shopping their first round qb pick around for the best deal they can get.

I liked Hoyer, until after the game last night - when he told Deion Sanders that he was a huge fan of his, and though he grew up a Browns fan, he ended up being a Cowboys fan too. Now I hope his kneecaps get shattered next week..... devil03.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 7 2014, 12:01 PM) *
I liked Hoyer, until after the game last night - when he told Deion Sanders that he was a huge fan of his, and though he grew up a Browns fan, he ended up being a Cowboys fan too. Now I hope his kneecaps get shattered next week..... devil03.gif

lol! Well, I certainly wouldn't mind getting Hoyer to replace Weeden, although if he's the one that leaves he's probably going to demand starter money wherever he goes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.