Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This weeks bets
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
I took the last couple of weeks off because the secret to my success is to only bet on sure things, and there were no sure things for awhile now.

Not so this week.

Pitt -4.5 vs Jets
Giants -10 vs Seattle

6-2-1 on the season so far. No need to thank me.
xsv
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Nov 4 2014, 12:35 PM) *
Giants -10 vs Seattle

Think you meant the giants +10.

SAM I Am
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 4 2014, 03:25 PM) *
Think you meant the giants +10.

I'll take the seahawks and 10.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Nov 4 2014, 12:35 PM) *
I took the last couple of weeks off because the secret to my success is to only bet on sure things, and there were no sure things for awhile now.

Not so this week.

Pitt -4.5 vs Jets
Giants -10 vs Seattle

6-2-1 on the season so far. No need to thank me.

ASSHOLE!!!
koolaidluke
0-2 this week, but still an incredible 6-4-1 on the season. Remember that you need to have a win percentage of 53% to make a profit and I am currently at 60%, which is as high a rate as could reasonably be sustained. I believe most pro's aim for ~55%.

If you believe in your system, a down week won't bother you. Will be back with some "blowout winners" next week.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Nov 9 2014, 08:04 PM) *
0-2 this week, but still an incredible 6-4-1 on the season. Remember that you need to have a win percentage of 53% to make a profit and I am currently at 60%, which is as high a rate as could reasonably be sustained. I believe most pro's aim for ~55%.

If you believe in your system, a down week won't bother you. Will be back with some "blowout winners" next week.

good calls.....
JeeQ
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.