Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Out-of-towner looking for recommendations on accomodations downtown for MNF game
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
TGryn
A friend of mine who lives in Ohio is thinking about flying in with his family for the MNF Panthers' game on Nov. 10th (he may have comped tickets, doesn't know for sure yet). He's trying to decide between staying near City Center (I assume he means Center City) and the historic district, probably near Independence Hall; his main concerns are safety and getting to the game via SEPTA. I don't have any experience with doing the Linc for a night game, nor needing accommodations in the city before & after a game, so any opinions/recommendations would be appreciated!
nephillymike
No problem.

They can get to the Linc from historical district in about half hour by either taking the EL and Subway or taking the bus.

Not sure about costs of hotels, but the area should be safe.
Zero
He may want to check with the hotel about transportation to and from the game. Some places offer van services.
TGryn
Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.