Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not 7 - 0
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Lawlor critique:
Nick Foles throws too many INTs. He tells us week after week that he is working on it.

Chip Kelly talks about fixing trouble spots, like the Red Zone offense.

Bill Davis talks about the need to stop giving up big plays.

All 3 of these problems have plagued the Eagles this year, but aren’t getting solved. I realize “plagued” is a strong word for a 5-2 team, but without these issues the Eagles could be 7-0 or at least playing better football.

Zero response: I keep hearing that Foles is hesitant and throwing the ball late too often. That would seem to relate to INT problem and part of the Red Zone problem. That, and Shady dancing in the backfield and the OL inconsistent in opening holes. As for Davis and the big plays, maybe we need better players in the secondary.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 28 2014, 06:11 AM) *
Lawlor critique:

Zero response: I keep hearing that Foles is hesitant and throwing the ball late too often. That would seem to relate to INT problem and part of the Red Zone problem. That, and Shady dancing in the backfield and the OL inconsistent in opening holes. As for Davis and the big plays, maybe we need better players in the secondary.

When the Birds came out of the tunnel and had this staring them in the face

in both endzones, they knew knew it was a bad omen and it was going to be a tough day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.