Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One thing I've noticed about Foles
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
And he's just not very accurate when he does it. I doubt many QBs are. There's just no zip of the ball at all.

I know the Oline has had a rough year, I'm I'm sure it's hard to step into your throws with pressure up the middle in your face, but if he can't figure out how to be more accurate when he's facing pressure, then I don't think he can be the starting QB.

I know I said he's earned the whole season, but this is starting to sound like a broken record.
Wheeljack
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 27 2014, 09:49 AM) *
And he's just not very accurate when he does it. I doubt many QBs are. There's just no zip of the ball at all.

I know the Oline has had a rough year, I'm I'm sure it's hard to step into your throws with pressure up the middle in your face, but if he can't figure out how to be more accurate when he's facing pressure, then I don't think he can be the starting QB.

I know I said he's earned the whole season, but this is starting to sound like a broken record.

Smokin' Jay Cutler
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.