Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: These refs are taking the fun out of the game.....already
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
nm.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 26 2014, 04:26 PM) *
nm.

That was a dreadful 1st half by all involved, including the refs.

If in the second half, this game gives me a reason to re-watch it on DVR, I am skipping the entire 1st half. It was worthless.
Zero
What was an important NFC game and proved to be a good game despite Eagles loss was ruined by a shit broadcast and terrible officiating .... TERRIBLE!
Phits
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 26 2014, 08:26 PM) *
What was an important NFC game and proved to be a good game despite Eagles loss was ruined by a shit broadcast and terrible officiating .... TERRIBLE!

I can't believe after the tight game the officials called they allowed the horse collar; withdrawing the flags after they were thrown....#terrible
Zero
And that was the third one, they only got one right. The helmet to helmet hit by Bucannan with no call. A wishy washy roughing call on Foles, a make up roughing call on Cole and a bunch of chicken shit calls to slow the game down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.