Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This doesn't look like the same NYG team from last week-end
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
I love the games where I can just enjoy both teams beating the snot out of one another....keep it up.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 19 2014, 06:32 PM) *
I love the games where I can just enjoy both teams beating the snot out of one another....keep it up.

It's looking more and more like the gnats of last weekend. How this team has three wins is the amazing part.
Phits
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 19 2014, 06:55 PM) *
It's looking more and more like the gnats of last weekend. How this team has three wins is the amazing part.

SAM I Am
How they still have a shot at it in this game is even more amazing.
koolaidluke
This game makes me feel bad for Dreagon cause it is going to get his hopes up, only to have them crushed in December.
nephillymike
Dallas will be tough.

I more than half expected Dallas to come in all full of themselves and fall flat on their faces.

Didn't happen.

That OL gave Romo all day back there.

We play them twice so we'll handle it on the field.
Zero
The Giants played like shit and still gave the Cowboys a hard time. I'm pissed at the outcome but it didn't make the Cowboys look as good as some of the talking faces are making them out. That team is very beatable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.