Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saw this on NFL.com Eagles video and sound
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
I was looking up some things for my NFL.com fantasy league and I stumbled on this page.

It has about six video segments of Eagles stuff. The first is Foles and Chip miked.

The one that says Foles not having as good a year is of Foles going in disguise during a Marriott fantasy football draft.

Funny stuff. A good watch.

BTW, it was Culture Beats Scheme.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelphia-eag...gles-highlights
nephillymike
Chip just looks like a fun guy who you'd like to have a beer with and hang out with.

It was also good to hear Sanchez being genuinely supportive of Foles. Seems like they have a good relationship.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 19 2014, 09:11 AM) *
Chip just looks like a fun guy who you'd like to have a beer with and hang out with.

It was also good to hear Sanchez being genuinely supportive of Foles. Seems like they have a good relationship.

Did you see the clip of Kelly leaping up on Peters back as they were leaving the field? With Kelly saying, "I love you man!" There's a player's coach for you...

Chip yucking it up with a ref about an uncalled hold was pretty good too...

Remember a few years back when you almost couldn't stand the players and coaches on this team?
JeeQ
That was great stuff from Foles and Kelly laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.