Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's Go Giants!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
In a bye week, I will be cheering my second favorite team on tomorrow, that being the team who plays Dallas.

This week, the NY Giants get my support.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 18 2014, 10:13 PM) *
In a bye week, I will be cheering my second favorite team on tomorrow, that being the team who plays Dallas.

This week, the NY Giants get my support.

I'm an equal opportunity hater, in that, if the Giants were 5-1 and Dallas was 3-3 just off a beat down by us I would be rooting for the boys against NY. I always root for the team that poses the biggest obstacle to the Eagles success to lose. So tomorrow its root for NY.

Zero
I'm supporting the Giants today too. I'm curious if we helped them or hurt them last week ... did we give the Cowboys the book on them or did we embarrass them enough that they'll be energized to whup up on Dallas?
nephillymike
The hope is that with all of the knuckle heads on that Dallas roster, that they can't handle success and this will be the perfect test to see how they handle it. I think in that organization, the owner sets the tone and he's so full of himself that it is hard for it not to trickle down to the team.

I wonder if Shades Garrett will be sporting that look again on the sideline.

If anyone is watching the game live on TV as opposed to Red Zoning it, who will they show more:

A. Coach Red Ass
B. Jerry Jones

I set the over/under at six times for each.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.