Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ranked #3
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Due to an incredible defensive effort, I feel the Eagles have truly earned this spot. Shoot, things were going so well Sunday night that even LeSean McCoy averaged more than 2 yards per carry. Now we're cookin' with grease! Of course, the bye week is here, so the process of building momentum will be somewhat abated, unfortunately. The bye also gives us an additional week to ponder the quality of this 5-1 club -- and how good it could be if the quarterback were actually playing well.

LINK
nephillymike
I think I would go:

DAL
SD
DEN
PHI
SEA

I mean, I hate the Cowboys more than the next guy, but they beat SEA in SEA and DEN lost to SEA in SEA, so they are higher than DEN IMO.

One good thing. This isn't college football. They will settle it on the field. We get SEA and DAL (2x) and SD and DEN play 2x.
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 14 2014, 10:11 PM) *
I think I would go:

DAL
SD
DEN
PHI
SEA

I mean, I hate the Cowboys more than the next guy, but they beat SEA in SEA and DEN lost to SEA in SEA, so they are higher than DEN IMO.

One good thing. This isn't college football. They will settle it on the field. We get SEA and DAL (2x) and SD and DEN play 2x.

The truth will show then but I am encouraged that we should have Sproles, Kendricks, Mathis and Kelce back by then. If Foles and McCoy are cooking, it could be one hell of a run.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.