Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First time visiter to Lincoln Financial Field
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
cider_i_up
Hi.

I'm a British, Chargers fan (sorry), living in England, and am going to my first Eagles game on the 6th November with my girlfriend. Obviously we will be supporting the Eagles for the day, and we were just wondering if anyone had any hints/tips for a couple of out of towners going to the game. We have tickets near the back of the top tier, so best to wrap up I'm guessing.

Also, I was thinking about buying a Rogers Cromartie or Asomugha jersey to wear to the game, as they're on clearance. Are they particularly hated by the fan base? Having seen bits of the the Redskins Eagles game on Red Zone, I know not to buy a DeSean Jackson jersey!

Apologies if there is already a thread covering this and I've missed it.

Cheers.
Zero
Don't buy the jerseys and if you do, don't wear them.
make_it_rain
Nov 6th? The Eagles don't have a home game on Nov 6th? They have a home game on Monday night (November 10th)..... is that the one you're attending?
cider_i_up
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Oct 14 2014, 01:46 PM) *
Nov 6th? The Eagles don't have a home game on Nov 6th? They have a home game on Monday night (November 10th)..... is that the one you're attending?

Sorry, meant the 10th. The MNF game against the Panthers.
mcnabbulous
Don't waste money on a jersey. Those guys were both shitty Eagles and the one currently plays for the Giants.

Where are you staying in town? How long will you be there?
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 14 2014, 03:35 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Damn, Nabby.

Stalk much? Why not ask him for his pin number while you're at it?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 14 2014, 10:12 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Damn, Nabby.

Stalk much? Why not ask him for his pin number while you're at it?

Geez man, I always ask for nudes in PM's but I got to wine and dine him first.

He asked for tips, was just trying to be a helpful citizen.
cider_i_up
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 14 2014, 02:35 PM) *
Don't waste money on a jersey. Those guys were both shitty Eagles and the one currently plays for the Giants.

Only in Philadelphia 3 nights, and we're staying in the Cedar Park area.

Oh, and the nude pictures should be with you shortly wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.