Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Go Figure and By The Numbers,
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Go Figure:

85 – consecutive TD passes without a pick needed to be thrown by Nick Foles to match last year’s TD/Interception ratio (I don’t think it’s going to happen)

39 - rushing first downs by the gnats this season prior to last night

0 – rushing first downs by the gnats in the first three quarters last night

19 – consecutive games the Birds have forced a turnover, the longest stretch in the league

8 – consecutive regular season home wins by the Birds (Edited for accuracy)

280 – consecutive games since the Birds last held a team scoreless (12/1/96 against the gnats)

By The Numbers:

The Birds first scoring drive, which resulted in a Cody Parker field goal, took 4:05. It was just the third possession of the season that was more than 4 minutes.

Shady (5,895) passed Steve Van Buren (5,860) on the Bird’s all-time rushing list. He is in third place right now 1. Wilbert Montgomery (6,538) and 2. B West (5,995). (I don't think there is much doubt he will pass B West for the second spot this season, and it is very possible he could also pass Wilbert this season for the top spot).

The Birds have won 12 of their last 14 regular season games (Not bad at all)

Nick Foles has a league-high ten turnovers (Ugh)

Conner Barwin has had consecutive multiple sack games (Keep it going bud!)

The Birds have allowed just one first possession score in their last 16 regular season games. That was a TD by the foreskinners this season.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 13 2014, 02:43 PM) *
8 – consecutive home wins by the Birds

It's nice to be winning at home again, but that's just a tad bit misleading - doesn't count the playoff loss.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.