Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And the game ball goes to…
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
The entire defensive front. They manhandled the gnats O line, and made ShEli’s life a living hell.

A well-deserved shutout.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 12 2014, 11:33 PM) *
The entire defensive front. They manhandled the gnats O line, and made ShEli’s life a living hell.

A well-deserved shutout.

First shutout in 18 years - unbelievable, with all the great defenses we've had since then, this shitty one puts up a goose egg against a division rival.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 12 2014, 10:33 PM) *

A well-deserved shutout.

We had a couple of coverage sacks, too. Our defensive backfield deserves a lot of praise after that one.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 12 2014, 10:41 PM) *
We had a couple of coverage sacks, too. Our defensive backfield deserves a lot of praise after that one.

I agree
SAM I Am
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 12 2014, 11:41 PM) *

You're right. They played well. But if the front 7 wasn't getting that push all game and ShEli was getting more time back there... Nevermind. Let's just say they had a good game and leave it at that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.