Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where do the NYG rank on your NFL "Hate" List??
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Here's my NFL "hate list":

1. Dallas

2. Giants

3. Patriots
4. Redskins

5. Saints

There is a drop off between 1 -2 , 2-3 and 4-5. Pretty much anyone else in the NFL I can root for in a given situation.

Patriots because they're cheating bastards and I think Goodell spared them big time.

Saints b/c they knocked us out of playoffs twice in last few years.

I always have to combat more local Dallas fans than Giants fans so that is the major reason for the Dallas hate over NYG.

Anyone?
koolaidluke
Number one definitely. I never understood how any Eagles fan could not hate the Giants the most.

1. Their fans are insanely arrogant
2. There is a true city rivalry between Philadelphia and the cesspool that is New York which does not exist with any other team.
3. New York is simply a terrible place filled with awful human beings. I fucking hate NYC. Worst place in the world.
Eyrie
From the neutral perspective of a foreigner free from local biases, I'd list the Cowboys first with the NJ VaGiants and Racially Insensitives joint second and the rest on a game-by-game basis.

HOUSEoPAIN
It's varied over the years, 90s was all Dallas hate, the last decade the Giants have taken over.

Dallas hate was always more about local cocksmokers who decided to become 'fans' because they were winning rings. When the Giants are winning, you have to deal with all the actual locals. I don't get Comcast, I have to watch commercials featuring their inbred QB all the time.

After that, you have to say Redskins by default, but it's hard to truly hate them because they suck so bad every year and are such a terrible organization. Outside of the division we all hate the Pats, and from there it's more about individuals who you hate on teams, not necessarily hatred of any other teams. Obviously for a while the Bucs and Panthers were on that list way back.
Birdman420
Cowboys are probably my most hated simply because my lower school gym teacher was such an avid dallas fan that he made converts out of some of the guys in my own class.

Even though the Giants have been largely more successful then we have been, I still don't take them seriously. Maybe it's because Eli looks like a fetus, I don't know.
SAM I Am
gnats rank, appropriately, number 2 on my list.

1) dallass cowturds - "america's team". Need I say more? No, but I will. There are so many reasons I hate this team, from tom landry's smugness to jenny "i'm king of the world" jones", and a myriad of asshole players, "neon" deion, irvin, and so on.... But not only do I hate the team, I also hate the fact that most of the Philadelphia area "people" who are not fans of the Eagles --- and I wouldn't want to call any of these wretched fucks a fellow fan anyway --- are dallass cowturd fans. In other words, these scumfucks jumped on the bandwagon after they would win a SB. Whenever I see one of these pieces of shit wearing dallass cowcunt paraphenalia, I get an overwhelming urge to kick their fucking teeth down their throats, but normally I just give them a disainful look and continue on. Normally, that is. At times, things have escalated.

2) gnats

3) foreskins

4) bucaneers - I hate this team because in the 2002 season, we played them in a game in January of 2003 --- the last Eagles' football game I or anyone else attended at the Vet --- for the NFC Championship. chuckie's boys beat us. There is no doubt in my my mind that if we won that game, we would have thumped the raiders and won our first Super Bowl. That was the way the Vet was supposed to be closed out, and chuckie's bucs rained on our parade and deprived us of our destiny. I'll never get that out of my craw.
nephillymike
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 12 2014, 03:08 PM) *
gnats rank, appropriately, number 2 on my list.

1) dallass cowturds - "america's team". Need I say more? No, but I will. There are so many reasons I hate this team, from tom landry's smugness to jenny "i'm king of the world" jones", and a myriad of asshole players, "neon" deion, irvin, and so on.... But not only do I hate the team, I also hate the fact that most of the Philadelphia area "people" who are not fans of the Eagles --- and I wouldn't want to call any of these wretched fucks a fellow fan anyway --- are dallass cowturd fans. In other words, these scumfucks jumped on the bandwagon after they would win a SB. Whenever I see one of these pieces of shit wearing dallass cowcunt paraphenalia, I get an overwhelming urge to kick their fucking teeth down their throats, but normally I just give them a disainful look and continue on. Normally, that is. At times, things have escalated.

2) gnats

3) foreskins

4) bucaneers - I hate this team because in the 2002 season, we played them in a game in January of 2003 --- the last Eagles' football game I or anyone else attended at the Vet --- for the NFC Championship. chuckie's boys beat us. There is no doubt in my my mind that if we won that game, we would have thumped the raiders and won our first Super Bowl. That was the way the Vet was supposed to be closed out, and chuckie's bucs rained on our parade and deprived us of our destiny. I'll never get that out of my craw.

That's impressive Cowboy hate coming from a Lawncrester. Olney salutes the hate!

mcnabbulous
Giants fans are the worst. New York fans, in general, take that title. Since moving to Texas, I've actually found that the Cowboys fans here are far less obnoxious than their counterparts in other areas of the country.

Kudos to Mikey on his Cowboys predictions. I thought they were going to be absolute dog shit this year. They're obviously a legit threat.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 12 2014, 06:23 PM) *
They're obviously a legit threat.

Yeah, until December maybe.

Please don't get Dreagon's hopes up like that. That's just cruel.
Wheeljack
#1 with a bullet.

I don't like Dallas, but I hate the fact that the NJ G-Aints lucked their ways into two SBs.
At least Dull-Ass had good teams.

F ELI MANNING.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.