Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This weeks bets
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
4-1 last week!

I am here to make you money. Here are this week's winners:

Denver -9 at Jets
Green Bay -3 at Miami
San Diego -7 at Oakland
Dallas +9.5 at Seattle

Thought about 9ers -3 at Rams but I was fairly impressed with the lambs against the Eagles and they might be capable of puling off an upset when not spotting the other team 21 points. As for the 9ers, too unreliable and too dependent on Kap and his receivers making incredible plays.
mcnabbulous
Nice job last week. Hope you won some money.
koolaidluke
3-0-1 this week. 7-1-1 on the season. I am picking winners at an 80% rate.

This is free money right here.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 12 2014, 06:34 PM) *

Aren't you 2-1-1 this week?
SAM I Am
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 12 2014, 07:34 PM) *

Really? You might want to take a look at that SD vs Oakland final score again. The way I see it, in the GB vs Bucs game, you were one play away from owing the bookie, but you lucked out, that is if you even put any money on those games.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 12 2014, 06:48 PM) *
that is if you even put any money on those games.

I didn't. I never bet on sports.

Your right, it was 2-1-1 this week. Still that is 6-2-1 so far on the season with a win percentage of 75%. Considering that 53% is the break even mark, there can be no doubt that I am a genius.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 12 2014, 07:55 PM) *
I didn't. I never bet on sports.

Your right, it was 2-1-1 this week. Still that is 6-2-1 so far on the season with a win percentage of 75%. Considering that 53% is the break even mark, there can be no doubt that I am a genius.

I'm surprised you can spell the word genius.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.