Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pederson in more trouble
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/06/repo.../20973301/?ncid

Does anything shock us anymore.

Would this be evidence of a guy who is not a good person?? (I forget who it was that I debated on this with a few weeks ago)

I stand corrected. It was six kids with six different baby mommas, assuming none of the ho's from this night got pregnant.

PS Sorry couldn't correct the spelling in the title to Peterson. No offense meant to D. Pederson!! (BTW, is there a way to edit a title of a post? I mean if I "accidentally" typed a thread title "Sconces Sucks" but then decided to clean it up a bit, would I not be able to soften it to "Sconces Not Playing Up to top 125 CB in the NFL level"??)
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 6 2014, 10:40 PM) *
Would this be evidence of a guy who is not a good person??

A guy helps his younger brother get laid? Yep, definitely not a good person.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 6 2014, 10:02 PM) *
A guy helps his younger brother get laid? Yep, definitely not a good person.

Tongue in cheek I presume?
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 7 2014, 06:11 AM) *
Tongue in cheek I presume?

How dare you slander Doug Pederson that way! I'll admit, he wasn't the greatest Eagles' QB, but still...

Outrageous I tell you! Outrageous!
mcnabbulous
I think we all need to accept that we don't watch these dudes smash their heads into one another every week because we think they're good people.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 6 2014, 10:40 PM) *
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/06/repo.../20973301/?ncid

Does anything shock us anymore.

Would this be evidence of a guy who is not a good person?? (I forget who it was that I debated on this with a few weeks ago)

I stand corrected. It was six kids with six different baby mommas, assuming none of the ho's from this night got pregnant.

PS Sorry couldn't correct the spelling in the title to Peterson. No offense meant to D. Pederson!! (BTW, is there a way to edit a title of a post? I mean if I "accidentally" typed a thread title "Sconces Sucks" but then decided to clean it up a bit, would I not be able to soften it to "Sconces Not Playing Up to top 125 CB in the NFL level"??)

Read the headline and thought you meant Doug Pederson..... laugh.gif

Yeah, honestly how can you blame Peterson for his shenanigans? The NFL is modern day slavery after all.....

*edit - Peterson's one of those guys who we should all enjoy watching go bankrupt 2 years after retirement. Then again, the taxpayers will be picking up the tab for his illegitimate kids then. It's lose-lose. hunch.gif
Aquila
Thread tidied up to remove the BS.

Keeping Wingheads civil is not open to discussion - please do so in future without an admin request.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2014, 01:35 PM) *
Hardly.

Like Geno, Vick is a dog shit quarterback.

Vick isn't a good quarterback, but I've seen enough of him to know he's not as bad as he played on Sunday. That team is a fucking mess. The GM sucks and the coaching is just as bad.

The next QB Marty and Rex develop into a functional QB will be their collective first. Between Harrington, Kolb, and Sanchez; those guys shouldn't be allowed to get within 50 ft. of a rookie QB.

With that said, I'm not going to turn this into another Geno thread. I still think he'll be just fine when he gets some competent coaching. If he hadn't played last year (which he shouldn't have) people wouldn't be expecting much of him this year.

Philip Rivers threw 30 passes his first two seasons. Aaron Rodgers went 6-10 in his first year as a starter, which happened to be his 4th in the league.
Birdman420
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 7 2014, 11:07 AM) *
I think we all need to accept that we don't watch these dudes smash their heads into one another every week because we think they're good people.

This is my exact stance from here on out with regards to the behavior of the players in the NFL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.