Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2014 offseason
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Offseason pickups this year have accounted for at least 3 wins. Not bad.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 6 2014, 12:22 PM) *

Easily could have been 4 if our offense had done anything against SF. Major regression by the Saints, too.
mcnabbulous

Easily could have been 4 if our offense had done anything against SF. Major regression by the Saints, too.
Dreagon

I think Sproles was a great addition for you guys.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 6 2014, 01:40 PM) *
I think Sproles was a great addition for you guys.

It sure was a great addition. Sproles is the MVP on this team right now.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 6 2014, 12:31 PM) *

Rob Ryan is the most overrated DC in football history.

Worst DC ever remains Sean McDermott but Rob Ryan and Jim Haslett continue to fight over the coveted "worst active DC" title year in and year out. Which one will win this year? Stay tuned...
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 6 2014, 06:53 PM) *
Worst DC ever remains Sean McDermott but Rob Ryan and Jim Haslett continue to fight over the coveted "worst active DC" title year in and year out. Which one will win this year? Stay tuned...

McDermott is active, and the Panthers' D was a close 2nd to Seattle's last year.

Idiot.

Dreagon
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 6 2014, 05:53 PM) *
Rob Ryan is the most overrated DC in football history.

Ryan's history is interesting. He keeps taking over defenses and they improve immediately, only for them to repeately tank in his second year. There's a theory out there that he keeps making the same mistake and dumping ridiculous amounts of complexity on his players in year two.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.