Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good bets available for Sunday
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
One thing I look for in football betting lines is big underdogs who have a reasonable chance of pulling off an upset. With that in mind I would absolutely NOT touch the Rams Eagles game. First of all, the Rams are only getting 7 points which I think is pretty shitty value but I just don't see the Rams as a particularly "live" underdog. The only way I would bet on the Eagles game would be if I thought the Eagles were going to blow the Rams out, and while that probably will happen, the Eagles have just been too unpredictable so far this season to make that bet.

Now for bets that I do like:

Tampa Bay +10 New Orleans: NO isn't what they were and Tampa Bay could very well win this game outright. Great value.

Pittsburgh -6 against Jacksonville: Pit gets better as the season goes along and Jacksonville is one of the worst teams I've ever seen.

Arizona +9 against Denver: Yeah, Drew Stanton sucks but the Cards have a great defense and this is not the Broncos team from last year, on either side of the ball.

San Diego -6.5 against the Jets: San Diego as maybe the best team in football and the Jets are putrid.

Seattle -7 against Washington: Washington is terrible
nephillymike
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 4 2014, 02:51 PM) *
One thing I look for in football betting lines is big underdogs who have a reasonable chance of pulling off an upset. With that in mind I would absolutely NOT touch the Rams Eagles game. First of all, the Rams are only getting 7 points which I think is pretty shitty value but I just don't see the Rams as a particularly "live" underdog. The only way I would bet on the Eagles game would be if I thought the Eagles were going to blow the Rams out, and while that probably will happen, the Eagles have just been too unpredictable so far this season to make that bet.

Now for bets that I do like:

Tampa Bay +10 New Orleans: NO isn't what they were and Tampa Bay could very well win this game outright. Great value.

Pittsburgh -6 against Jacksonville: Pit gets better as the season goes along and Jacksonville is one of the worst teams I've ever seen.

Arizona +9 against Denver: Yeah, Drew Stanton sucks but the Cards have a great defense and this is not the Broncos team from last year, on either side of the ball.

San Diego -6.5 against the Jets: San Diego as maybe the best team in football and the Jets are putrid.

Seattle -7 against Washington: Washington is terrible

Gun to my head, I like NO, Jax and Den and would avoid the other two!!
koolaidluke
2 and 0 so far.
koolaidluke
also still undefeated when picking the Chip Kelly Eagles to win. 7-2 overall for the last 9 Eagles games.
koolaidluke
3-1 on the day and will be 4-1 on the week after Monday night. I should do this for a living.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.