Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking question for Rams Game
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Commish
Hey everyone! I'm taking my 13 year old son to his first regular season game tomorrow. Meeting two very good friends who are doing the same. Great Father/Son memory in the making. Where should we park?

We will have three cars arriving roughly at 10am and want to tailgate together - show the boys how it is done. Give them the full experience.

From what I read, Lots A, B, C, D, F, H around Wells Fargo Center are available for tailgating. Lots M, N, P near the East Lot are also available.

Here is the parking map:
http://www.lincolnfinancialfield.com/parking/

Suggestions?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Commish @ Oct 4 2014, 12:02 PM) *
Hey everyone! I'm taking my 13 year old son to his first regular season game tomorrow. Meeting two very good friends who are doing the same. Great Father/Son memory in the making. Where should we park?

We will have three cars arriving roughly at 10am and want to tailgate together - show the boys how it is done. Give them the full experience.

From what I read, Lots A, B, C, D, F, H around Wells Fargo Center are available for tailgating. Lots M, N, P near the East Lot are also available.

Here is the parking map:

Suggestions?

It really doesn't matter where you park as long as you stay in the designated areas - depending on the kind of cars you are taking, you might want to park 2 of them several blocks off-site, and drive everyone together in on one car, great if one of them is a van or truck or something. That way you can do the same partying for $35 instead of $105. Have fun, hopefully his first game will be a W.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Commish @ Oct 4 2014, 12:02 PM) *

Here is the parking map:

Suggestions?

Commish,

If you are arriving around 10am, you can definitely forget about getting 3 spots together in the Wells Fargo lot, or "that late", maybe even 1 spot. Wells Fargo parking is for the hardcore regulars that start arriving before the sun even comes up. Forget about parking offsite. That really isn't even a worthwhile option to attempt at Eagles' games.

I would suggest parking in lots P through X on the Citizens Bank Park side of Pattison Avenue. I know the parking map says there is no tailgating in lots Q thru X, but that is bullshit. There are always plenty of people tailgating in those lots.

Long time no see buddy. You may remember me from our day at training camp in Lehigh many years ago when you came up and met me there while you were visiting relatives in DE.

Hope all is well, and have a great time!
Commish
Thanks, guys! One of my buddies figured out we are going to meet at a local ShopRite and get into one van and head over to Lot P around 10:30. Should be a gorgeous day weather wise and a huge W for the boys!

Yeah, I miss the Lehigh Valley days. I live about an hour from there now and it would be so convenient to go. Let's move training camp back there!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Commish @ Oct 4 2014, 08:16 PM) *
Thanks, guys! One of my buddies figured out we are going to meet at a local ShopRite and get into one van and head over to Lot P around 10:30. Should be a gorgeous day weather wise and a huge W for the boys!

Yeah, I miss the Lehigh Valley days. I live about an hour from there now and it would be so convenient to go. Let's move training camp back there!

Have fun Commish!!

Warning, once you take them, they will want to go every year!! Unless you are in the family section, I'm sure the boys will come away with a few new vocabulary words!! But they will love it.

I still remember the look in my boys' eyes the first time they went to a real game.

They love the Eagles fight song after TD's, yelling "Sucks" as the opposition is announced, the tailgating and food, throwing the football around at the tailgate. A good bonding moment.

Enjoy!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.