Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uhmm....Jarius Byrd anyone?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
For all those "we need to spend a gazillion dollars on a safety" lads............

Done for the season after knee surgery.....
Zero
Instead of Byrd, we should have signed that stiff from N.O. ... I think his name is Jenkins. laugh.gif
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 3 2014, 06:24 PM) *
For all those "we need to spend a gazillion dollars on a safety" lads............

Done for the season after knee surgery.....

I wanted us to go after Byrd, I'm happy to eat crow on this one. Jenkins is headed to the Pro Bowl thus far.....
nephillymike
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 3 2014, 06:52 PM) *
I wanted us to go after Byrd, I'm happy to eat crow on this one. Jenkins is headed to the Pro Bowl thus far.....

Agree.

Jenkins has been a huge asset.

Can't hold the. injury against Byrd though.

There before the grace of the injury gods go we......
make_it_rain
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 3 2014, 09:35 PM) *
Agree.

Jenkins has been a huge asset.

Can't hold the. injury against Byrd though.

There before the grace of the injury gods go we......

Injury notwithstanding, he has been really bad so far this year. Graded something like 65/72 of all safeties. Graded below Nate freaking Allen of all people. Jenkins has been outstanding so far, specifically in coverage. Great signing.

If we can get him to somehow clone himself and play corner for sconces, we'd be in pretty good shape.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.