Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last 2 Undefeated teams.....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
Are the Cardinals and Bengals?!?!? laugh.gif

Things have changed.....
Birdman420
The Bengals defense is scary good

Cardinals being undefeated is shocking.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Oct 3 2014, 12:55 PM) *
The Bengals defense is scary good

No they both deserve to be where they're at, it's just they were the laughingstock of the league for the better part of two decades. We've had to watch Tampa, Seattle, and the goddam Saints win a Super Bowl, I don't know what I would do if we had to watch a championship parade in Phoenix.
Phits
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Oct 3 2014, 12:55 PM) *

Especially since they have been playing with their backup QB.
Dreagon
Lovely.

Not only are they undefeated and playing well, but they have always been our "jinx team" and we play them later this year. I am not looking forward to this one.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 3 2014, 12:23 PM) *
Are the Cardinals and Bengals?!?!? laugh.gif

Things have changed.....

Yes, things have changed. I am actually surprised that 4 weeks into the season --- actually only 3 games into the season for the two undefeated teams --- there are only 2 teams in the league that are undefeated, and if I was a betting man, I would bet it will be less than 2 after this weekend.

Parity.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 4 2014, 03:09 PM) *
Yes, things have changed. I am actually surprised that 4 weeks into the season --- actually only 3 games into the season for the two undefeated teams --- there are only 2 teams in the league that are undefeated, and if I was a betting man, I would bet it will be less than 2 after this weekend.

Parity.

Bengals at Pats, Cards at Denver - both could easily go down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.