Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cut Carry "I'm too tired for my sconces" Williams today.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
That is all.....
Phits
Yep....what he said.
mcnabbulous
I'd be okay with rolling with Carroll over Williams at this point. Either way, we are pretty fucked out there. Fletcher has been really bad too, but he's not bad and an asshole. Williams seems to be.
nephillymike
If they don't have anyone better than him, fire the pro scouts immediately.

He sunk to new lows yesterday.

In the past, despite his assholery, shitty coverage skills and all around me player, he seemed to be someone who would try tackling. Yesterday, he pussied out twice and didn't take out the lead blocker to allow his teamate to make a tackle and prevent long gains in bad spots. He's useless to me and his starting is an indictment of the coaching staff.

If he is a distraction when benched, then cut him.
Pbfan
You couldn't be more right. He's not bad, he's a dumpster fire. As the season rolls on, he's going to get targeted more and more as people continually see he is a weak, slow corner. I couldn't believe the tackling I was seeing from him yesterday, it was absolutely awful! It was really like he was trying to avoid having his body touch the opponent's.

I am not going to keep knocking the guy, obviously he is having problems with how things are run within the organization. If he can't handle it and reap it's benefits, he's gotta go.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 29 2014, 08:29 PM) *
If they don't have anyone better than him, fire the pro scouts immediately.

He sunk to new lows yesterday.

In the past, despite his assholery, shitty coverage skills and all around me player, he seemed to be someone who would try tackling. Yesterday, he pussied out twice and didn't take out the lead blocker to allow his teamate to make a tackle and prevent long gains in bad spots. He's useless to me and his starting is an indictment of the coaching staff.

If he is a distraction when benched, then cut him.

It's almost as if he wanted to drive the point home to fans that he's being overworked and doesn't have to give 100%.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.