Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would you?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
I say "hell Yes."

Sign him now!
Dreagon
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 23 2014, 10:13 AM) *
I say "hell Yes."

Sign him now!

Honestly, the idea that some people might lump him in with the Ray Rices of the world is embarrassing. This guy is accused of "bullying" another 300 pound, grown-ass man. If I were you guys I would sign him and openly laugh at the first people who complained.
nephillymike
Maybe.

I'd have to be convinced he would be OK in locker room and OK if benched when the gang gets back healthy.
JeeQ
If he buys into the Chip Kelly System I'm all for it... after reading through the texts his "bullying case" is laughable... everyone here has at least one Richie Incognito as a friend
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 24 2014, 02:55 PM) *
If he buys into the Chip Kelly System I'm all for it... after reading through the texts his "bullying case" is laughable... everyone here has at least one Richie Incognito as a friend

Speak for yourself:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9944012/...2012-no-charges

Incognito is an asshat. If the incident in Miami was a first offense, it would be one thing. The guy is a total piece of shit and has been so for year. You lose the benefit of the doubt when you're consistently a piece of shit throughout your life.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.