Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sconces Complaining
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Says to media after the win that the D is worked too hard during the week and has no legs left come game time.

Warm up Nolan Carroll, it's your turn.

PS Sconces: If you make 3rd down stops, your legs don't get so tired. Give this clown a mirror and a seat on the bench. QB's had a rating of over 115 vs. him coming in. Wasn't ranked in the top 72 CB's last year. He blows.
nephillymike
A huge story on talk radio this week and not one response? Wow.

FWIW, Sconces apologized today.

BTW, the week he was complaining about being overworked he practiced Tue, was given off Wed and Thur, and had a walk thru Fri (per Chip).

Get this clown off my team!!
Zero
I don't really care what Williams says. He was a good pick up despite his sconce comments. Not because he's a great player, he's serviceable but he brings an attitude. It's that attitude that makes him say the things he says. If we know who he is then the other players know who he is. DJax was a message and the other players got it.

To a degree, this was a soft, pussy defense that Reid left behind. Williams helped change that while being an upgrade over what was there. I don't think Cary will be here next year. Because of his mouth and because of his play.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 24 2014, 07:18 AM) *
Because of his mouth and because of his play.

and the 8 mil he's due
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 21 2014, 06:58 PM) *
PS Sconces: If you make 3rd down stops, your legs don't get so tired.

For the win!
mcnabbulous
He's better than what we had prior to his arrival, but he's done after this year. His complaints sound pretty foolish, all things considered.
JeeQ
DeSean was cut for much less... Scones is done in Philly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.