Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whew
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
that was a roller coaster ride, but we prevail!!!

I just hope Kelce's injury isn't serious.
SpudDogg
Man my heart can't take this shit.

What a good game though.
Eyrie
I would have enjoyed it as a neutral.

As a fan I'm torn between concern about our lack of defence and concern about Kelce's injury.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 21 2014, 04:35 PM) *
I would have enjoyed it as a neutral.

As a fan I'm torn between concern about our lack of defence and concern about Kelce's injury.

Great win.

I wonder how many teams that gave up 511 or more yards in regulation on D and didn't win the turnover war have won the game?

Maybe 3% of the time?
Zero
And let's not forget playing with a second string OL except for Herremans who was back out to RT. Amazing.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 22 2014, 11:06 AM) *
And let's not forget playing with a second string OL except for Herremans who was back out to RT. Amazing.

Or a head coach who continued to call running plays to keep the defence honest despite the fact that we weren't gaining any yardage on those downs. Helped stop them simply targeting Foles.
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 22 2014, 10:06 AM) *

Correction: 3rd string.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.