Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: That Missed/TD by Foles is the Game
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
You can't miss that throw!

Brutal
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 21 2014, 02:47 PM) *

Brutal

ummm.....no.....

next.....
Reality Fan
and not a bad game by a guy who could barely lift his left arm.....and who got killed about 8 times.....

mcnabbulous
Foles was great today. Missed some throws, but every QB does.
Reality Fan
I am trying to figure out something though....did you catch him with the wife or something?

You really are down on a guy who has thrown for 300 yds in each game and the Eagles are 3-0 and lead the league in scoring with a relatively quiet McCoy....

truly bizarre
JeeQ
He left a lot of points on the field with the overthrows... but you can't help but get excited knowing once he puts it all together just what this team will be capable of

He also proved he's one tough son of a bitch... those hits he took today were massive
SAM I Am
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 21 2014, 04:47 PM) *
Foles was great today. Missed some throws, but every QB does.

Yep. And the dude took a lickin and kept on tickin.
nephillymike
Great job hanging in.

Glad the missed TD's didn't hurt.

Tough game and he came up big.

Great when you hold our #1 weapon to 22 yards and we still put up 37.

Wheeljack
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 21 2014, 03:47 PM) *

Brutal

that's Foles for you. That being said, he got his ass kicked today, and still hung in there to win the game for the Eagles. That's worthy of respect right there. I honestly thought Sanchez was going to come out after that.

I think Chip Kelly did a good job avoiding play calls that did not play to Foles's strengths. Also, I liked that Foles RAN WHEN THE LANE WAS OPEN and threw the ball away when needed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.