Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What If The Rice Thing Went Down Like This
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Back in February, Goodell saw the inside elevator tape which matched exactly to Rice's claims and he had plans to give him a four game suspension. (BTW, bet the house he saw the tape)

But in talking with the couple and listening to them, decided to give the two game suspension.

Then the tape comes out and Goodell says exactly as I state above. We were gonna give four, I spoke with the couple and was strongly pleaded by Mrs Rice for forgiveness and Ray has entered into a program so I decided to go to two games.

Then he says that he knows peoples feelings on domestic violence, but he did dole out a two game suspension, WHICH WAS MORE SUSPENSION THAN MLB, NBA ON NHL HAS EVER GIVEN FOR DOMESTIC ABUSE!!

If he goes this route, I think he escapes a bunch of hassle.

What really makes it tough for him was the comparative larger suspensions for other issues he recently handed out.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 20 2014, 12:42 AM) *
What really makes it tough for him was the comparative larger suspensions for other issues he recently handed out.

That's the entire point - if not for America's collective head-in-ass syndrome regarding recreational drugs (especially marijuana), none of this ever happens. Once the comparisons were made to Gordon's suspension, people started talking more and more about this incident, and thus far more people started to see the video - and once the feminazis got involved, watch out. Now the Boy King has even weighed in on it. Obviously Goodell saw the tape from the get go, he's hoping that his support from the owners and whatever BS he's pulling now will help him keep his job.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.