Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I predict a blowout
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
We're due. The offense will get off to a fast start. Cooper will finally catch a td. Shady runs for 150. Williams picks off a pass to deasean and returns it for a Td. Foles has a qb rating of over 100. Cole and Cox both get multiple sacks.
JeeQ
On the bright side we can't get any less sacks than Monday... On the flip side let's hope the 10 sacks the Redskins got in one game was an anomaly or this will be an extremely long game
SAM I Am
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 17 2014, 06:19 PM) *
We're due. The offense will get off to a fast start. Cooper will finally catch a td. Shady runs for 150. Williams picks off a pass to deasean and returns it for a Td. Foles has a qb rating of over 100. Cole and Cox both get multiple sacks.

You forgot that --- NFC Offensive Player of the Week --- Darren Sproles will return a punt 109 yards for a TD biggrin.gif

Edited to add that Darren Sproles was named "NFC Offensive Player of the Week".

2 and 0 Bayyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeee!
nephillymike
I wish I shared your optimism.

I think the Skins bring a four sacks with them and a power running game that will give us problems.

A real close game, a sweat it out 3 pt win.

Foles worries me. He just doesn't look comfortable. Hard to imagine him being comfortable with four sacks. If he was Foles of last year, we'd be overrun with legit Super Bowl talk.
make_it_rain

I hope I'm wrong but I dont think this team will be blowing anyone out anytime soon. If foles looks like a lost giraffe running around in the pocket again and the redskins put together a few long drives that chew up clock and take the crowd out of it things could get hairy, especially if we have to trot out Casey Matthews at ILB or suit up Marcus Smith at the mike if Kendricks cant go.

If you can get Redskins +7 it seems like a decent play. It's a decent hedge against an Eagles letdown.

Also on an unrelated note I love the Bills -2 at home and Tampa +7 at Atlanta (if you can get it, some books have it at 6.5)

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Eagles team ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donít need no first half~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

JeeQ
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Sep 17 2014, 07:25 PM) *
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Eagles team ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donít need no first half~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

laugh.gif
koolaidluke
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Sep 17 2014, 10:25 PM) *
Also on an unrelated note I love the Bills -2 at home and Tampa +7 at Atlanta (if you can get it, some books have it at 6.5)

lol wut? The Bills and Bucs are both going to be destroyed.
make_it_rain
If you want to take the other side of those lines, I'm all for it
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Sep 18 2014, 01:10 AM) *
If you want to take the other side of those lines, I'm all for it

I'd take Atlanta and not touch the Buffalo one. Also, laugh.gif @ the Chiefs getting 4 points in Miami.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.