Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NFC East Week 3
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Dreagon
Eagles vs Redskins I have to differ with Luke here. I know he smells a trap but I just don't see it. Cousins is not a bad backup, but they went O-4 with him under center last year for a reason. I predicted the Redskins to take second in the East at the beginning of the season, but that was figuring on a healthy RG3. Right now I'm not so sure about that pick. I think the Redskins will be dangerous, and a lot of players playing like the season is on the line to make up for the loss of Griffin, but I think that lasts for 2 or 3 quarters and then the Eagles take firm control.

Cowboys vs Rams Originally, I had this penciled in as our first win of the season. Other than us entering the game with a win already under our belts, I don't see much else to make me think we can't win this one. Murray is healthy, and he historically destroys the Rams. So even though I still think something is fishy with Romo (his throws ain't right), I don't think it's going to matter in this case.

Giants vs Texans Eli is not having the best of seasons so far, and now he gets to be chased around by JJ Watts. Fitzpatrick is hardly the QB I would ever want leading my football team, but unless Eli gets his act together Houston may have the advantage at QB as well. Until the Giants show me they can actually put together four quarters of football, I'm going to have a hard time picking them over anybody. I see the day ending with Houston looking more surprised than anybody to be sitting at 3-0. (which, let me assure you, will make being a Dallas fan living in Houston all the more "special")

Eyrie
I'd be happy with those results (even including your win tongue.gif )
Dreagon
Wow. I really blew the NY vs Hou game. Oh well, that's less flack I catch from Texans fans this week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.