Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koolaid's best calls
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
In the Chip Kelly era, I've made the following awesome predictions:

1. Chargers over the Eagles: Everybody thought the Eagles were going to win.

2. Vikings over the Eagles: This was after the Snow Bowl. Everybody thought the Eagles would destroy the Vikings but I called it right.

3. Saints over the Eagles: Everybody thought the Eagles would win but again, it took one man (me) who was willing to think outside the box to predict it correctly

4. Eagles over the Colts: Everybody though the Colts would win at home in their dome, but I saw that they didn't match up well with the Eagles and fearlessly called an Eagles victory.

I know what your all thinking, what's your secret Luke? Well part of it is just being a genius which is something you are born with but another part of it is just shutting out the media/fan noise and not worrying about who is the better team and instead focusing on how the teams match up on a given week.

Feel free to congratulate me for my brilliance.
xsv
Easily the most over rated prognosticator of all time.

QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 16 2014, 02:28 PM) *
In the Chip Kelly era, I've made the following awesome predictions:

1. Chargers over the Eagles: Everybody thought the Eagles were going to win.

2. Vikings over the Eagles: This was after the Snow Bowl. Everybody thought the Eagles would destroy the Vikings but I called it right.

3. Saints over the Eagles: Everybody thought the Eagles would win but again, it took one man (me) who was willing to think outside the box to predict it correctly

4. Eagles over the Colts: Everybody though the Colts would win at home in their dome, but I saw that they didn't match up well with the Eagles and fearlessly called an Eagles victory.

I know what your all thinking, what's your secret Luke? Well part of it is just being a genius which is something you are born with but another part of it is just shutting out the media/fan noise and not worrying about who is the better team and instead focusing on how the teams match up on a given week.

Feel free to congratulate me for my brilliance.
Birdman420
I can only imagine the entertainment value we will get from this if luke goes on a prediction streak, can't wait to find out.
koolaidluke
To be fair, I've had some misses too:

2013 opener against Washginton
Cardinals
Bears
Lions

but I'd definitely been getting better, look at my awesome track record post snow bowl

Vikings W*
Bears L
Cowboys W
Saints W*
Jags W
Colts W*

*successful upset prediction

That makes me 5-1 over the last 6 games with 3 of my correct predictions being upsets. I also have an incredible 100% success rate of picking wins.
Birdman420
Anything else we should know about you?

I want to know if you wipe standing up or sitting down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.