Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Give Sproles the game ball again
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
with a special mention to the refs for giving us a couple of breaks biggrin.gif
SpudDogg
well damn man how about that?

2-0 feels pretty good. i wasn't under the impression indy is a slouch team...but 0-2...
Phits
He's not looking too shabby, especially considering he only cost a fifth round pick.
Eyrie
Best use of a fifth round pick since Cole.

Think it's Mikey who regularly advocates trading picks for players.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Sep 15 2014, 11:34 PM) *
well damn man how about that?

2-0 feels pretty good. i wasn't under the impression indy is a slouch team...but 0-2...

Losing to Denver and Philly by one score doesn't make you a slouch. They're still a double digit win team, especially in that division. 0-6 including preseason has to hurt, but up next comes the Jags.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 16 2014, 02:49 PM) *
Best use of a fifth round pick since Cole.

Think it's Mikey who regularly advocates trading picks for players.

Thanks man.

I appreciate the mention.

With my "Run the Damn Ball Andy" routine being rendered useless, I'm a has been with no game and any mention of relevancy is appreciated.

I've never been happier. Watching what this run game does for this team is an absolute joy.

2-0, lead the league in points and yards and our QB and WR's haven't even gotten it going yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.