Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R. Diddy had a killer stat
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Heard it on WIP show this AM

The Eagles have not beaten an AFC playoff team on the road since 1991, a streak that puts us at 0-15 during that period.

The last time we won?

They brought the house, we brought the pain. The famous House of Pain game.

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 13 2014, 11:52 PM) *
They brought the house, we brought the pain. The famous House of Pain game.

jumpclap.gif

And it won't happen tomorrow night either. At least I doubt it, Indy is legit. Prove me wrong birds!
SAM I Am
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Sep 14 2014, 12:16 PM) *
jumpclap.gif

And it won't happen tomorrow night either. At least I doubt it, Indy is legit. Prove me wrong birds!

The dolts are definitely legit. And tomorrow night will be a test in finding out whether or not we have a legit secondary.

If the secondary can keep Luck from having a banner day downfield --- the guys up front shouldn't make it easy for Luck --- the Birds definitely have a shot.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 14 2014, 01:04 PM) *
The dolts are definitely legit. And tomorrow night will be a test in finding out whether or not we have a legit secondary.

If the secondary can keep Luck from having a banner day downfield --- the guys up front shouldn't make it easy for Luck --- the Birds definitely have a shot.

Indy can very well challenge for the AFC champ. this year. Very good early test for us - if we start like we did against Jax there won't be a comeback.
JeeQ
Primetime games always scare me... Eagles need to learn to deliver when the whole world is watching
koolaidluke
Indy has no chance against the Eagles.

During the entire Chip Kelly era, the Eagles have never lost a game I predicted them to win.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 14 2014, 03:51 PM) *

During the entire Chip Kelly era, the Eagles have never lost a game I predicted them to win.

You're an idiot.
nephillymike
I'd like us to win.

I think we can win.

However, in the big scheme of things, this game was probably the 3rd or 4th most difficult to win game on our schedule.

Indy has never lost 2 in a row with Luck at QB. And they're 13-3 at home with him as QB.

That being said, I think he is overrated and I think we have a real shot.

FWIW, What-if sports has us winning.

If our OL was in tact, I'd feel much better about it.
Birdman420
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 14 2014, 03:51 PM) *

I laughed at this one, good stuff luke. I hope you're right!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.