Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ray Rice's act was criminal...but
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
BirdsWinBaby
i wait all year long for football...i love the hype, i love the hope, i love the games being played and i love to see them talked about while we wait for the following week

a week of football talk (radio, websites, blogs and print papers, etc..) is what i have been waiting all year for.

and it gets hijacked by Ray Rice talk...constantly...all day long

i spend so much of the sixers/phillies/flyers season saying, "man cant wait till WE TALKIN EAGLES BAYBEE!!" but after week 1 the focus is elsewhere

i cant make it stop. maybe it shouldnt stop. the video was horrific....i just hope somebody...at some point ....remembers we have a game this sunday

yea um...we have O-line/QB/CB problems man...its getting not much airplay anywhere

damn
koolaidluke
Agree 100%. I don't give a rat's ass. The only interesting thing about this story is how much of a hot piece of ass his wife is.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Sep 10 2014, 08:57 PM) *
and it gets hijacked by Ray Rice talk...constantly...all day long

Pantywaists have hijacked the game and succeeded in spilling politics all over it. This has been done gradually for a while, and now it's out of control. Now you have feminazi groups demanding Goodell's resignation (I can't stand the guy and wanted him gone years ago, but his job is now only threatened via political action).

While I divorced ESPN many years ago, I still hear about sports news on WIP and different places around the web. I would wager that if Goodell resigns, 24/7 news coverage will be on what possible commissioner candidates will force Daniel Snyder to change the Redskins name. It'll never end.
Phits
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Sep 11 2014, 02:09 PM) *
Pantywaists have hijacked the game and succeeded in spilling politics all over it. This has been done gradually for a while, and now it's out of control. Now you have feminazi groups demanding Goodell's resignation (I can't stand the guy and wanted him gone years ago, but his job is now only threatened via political action).

While I divorced ESPN many years ago, I still hear about sports news on WIP and different places around the web. I would wager that if Goodell resigns, 24/7 news coverage will be on what possible commissioner candidates will force Daniel Snyder to change the Redskins name. It'll never end.

I like Goodell, and think he has been doing a fair job. However, if he had the full collection of tapes (as is reported) and lied about ever receiving them, he should resign. If that occurs, hopefully the new commissioner forces the Washington franchise to change their team name.

HOUSEoPAIN
I like Goodell, and think he has been doing a fair job.

Yes, under his watch we've had a player lockout, a referee lockout resulting in disaster, flags on every other play, the end of the kickoff return, about 30 reviewed plays a game, and the game becoming bastardized flag football. Oh, and superstars losing entire years over smoking a joint while giving a wife-beating scumbag 2 games. Good call.

If that occurs, hopefully the new commissioner forces the Washington franchise to change their team name.

He will. The fascist brigade won't allow a commissioner to be elected who doesn't clearly intend to force that change, don't worry. That's why I mentioned there being 24/7 news coverage on the topic assuming Goodell is gone. Then you all can hop onto your next bandwagon self-esteem boosting faux crusade.
JeeQ
TMZ Sports is determined to turn every league into a constant soap opera

Prepare yourselves because it's only going to get worse from here
Phits
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Sep 11 2014, 05:42 PM) *
Yes, under his watch we've had a player lockout, a referee lockout resulting in disaster, flags on every other play, the end of the kickoff return, about 30 reviewed plays a game, and the game becoming bastardized flag football. Oh, and superstars losing entire years over smoking a joint while giving a wife-beating scumbag 2 games. Good call.

Luckily the NFL is the most popular it has ever been; and it just happens to be under his watch

He will. The fascist brigade won't allow a commissioner to be elected who doesn't clearly intend to force that change, don't worry. That's why I mentioned there being 24/7 news coverage on the topic assuming Goodell is gone. Then you all can hop onto your next bandwagon self-esteem boosting faux crusade.

Don't worry you can still chant racial epithets at your rallies.
HOUSEoPAIN
Luckily the NFL is the most popular it has ever been; and it just happens to be under his watch

Pretty much everyone apart from the owners hates him. Yes, he's built a good base of 14 year olds who like 90 point flag football games though.

Don't worry you can still chant racial epithets at your rallies.

Don't worry, another faux cause will pop up soon where you can sit by for 20 years and then hop on board to make you feel better about yourself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.