Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How special is Sproles?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
Just watching Eagles Extra and Didinger pointed out having him on the team makes QBs more efficient. After he left SD Rivers QB rating dropped nearly 15 points the following year, the year he arrived in NO Brees rating jumped 20 points from the prior year.

That can't be a coincidence.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Sep 10 2014, 02:55 PM) *
Just watching Eagles Extra and Didinger pointed out having him on the team makes QBs more efficient. After he left SD Rivers QB rating dropped nearly 15 points the following year, the year he arrived in NO Brees rating jumped 20 points from the prior year.

That can't be a coincidence.

He had a pretty special game that is for sure. Probably had the game changing play --- props to the O line also on that play.

I'd say he is pretty special player. He is definitely one of the offensive weapons in this team's arsenal, and he returns punts to boot.
Zero
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 10 2014, 07:32 PM) *
He had a pretty special game that is for sure. Probably had the game changing play --- props to the O line also on that play.

I'd say he is pretty special player. He is definitely one of the offensive weapons in this team's arsenal, and he returns punts to boot.

And props to Chip and Shurmer for an instant reaction to run that play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.