Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A tale of two halfs
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
I guess it just took some time to get the engine warmed up biggrin.gif
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 7 2014, 09:05 PM) *
I guess it just took some time to get the engine warmed up biggrin.gif

I don't know what Chip said during half time but the turnaround was phenomenal. The 2nd half offense is what I expect out of this team and I love that the Sproles signing has already paid off.

The defense was pretty solid. They gave up some early points but settled in nicely. The run D was solid all day, same with the special teams.
JeeQ
Chip Kelly At Halftime:

"Don't Make Me Start Mark Fucking Sanchez!"
SAM I Am
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 7 2014, 04:28 PM) *
The defense was pretty solid. They gave up some early points but settled in nicely. The run D was solid all day, same with the special teams.

Those two strips on Foles didn't help the D any.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 7 2014, 09:32 PM) *
Those two strips on Foles didn't help the D any.

Great starting field position for Jax during the entire 1st half. I give Jax credit for capitalizing on the Eagle's mistakes.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 7 2014, 04:37 PM) *
Great starting field position for Jax during the entire 1st half. I give Jax credit for capitalizing on the Eagle's mistakes.

Yep. When you force turnovers, you better cash in on them, and to their credit they did on 2 of the 3. The third one being the interception that ended in a blocked fg attempt.

In the future, they better not start out spotting teams 17 or so points, because they will have a tough time coming back on the better teams in this league.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.