Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Go Head And Crown Them
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
They are who we thought they were
nephillymike
Their offense looks better than I thought it would. Harvin adds another dimension.
koolaidluke
Their offense is shit. It might work against crap defenses like the Packers (Capers really needs to go), but it won't work against decent defenses.

It took Rogers awhile to get in rhythm, but they really started to come alive in the 4th quarter but by then it was too late.

No repeat for the Seagulls. They are easy work for the Packers, Saints, Chargers or Patriots in the post season. I'm not even sure they are better than the Eagles head to head.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 5 2014, 01:12 PM) *
Their offense is shit. It might work against crap defenses like the Packers (Capers really needs to go), but it won't work against decent defenses.

It took Rogers awhile to get in rhythm, but they really started to come alive in the 4th quarter but by then it was too late.

No repeat for the Seagulls. They are easy work for the Packers, Saints, Chargers or Patriots in the post season. I'm not even sure they are better than the Eagles head to head.

Since the Eagle's defense is suspect I would say they need to worry about Seattle's "shit" offense.

Rogers numbers late in the game are meaningless. He only managed 6 points in the 2nd half and that was after Sea had a 30-10 lead. Garbage time for Sea at that point.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 5 2014, 08:24 AM) *
Since the Eagle's defense is suspect I would say they need to worry about Seattle's "shit" offense.

I would say the Eagles defense is about 11th or 12 in the league. The Seahawks will give them absolutely no problems.

The Eagles Oline is also one of the few that can stand up to the Seagulls pass rush, and the Seattle D without their pass rush is like Samson without his hair.

The game isn't for weeks and a lot can chance between now and then but as of now I would call the Eagles a live underdog, although I think Seattle will probably win.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 5 2014, 01:53 PM) *
I would say the Eagles defense is about 11th or 12 in the league. The Seahawks will give them absolutely no problems.

The Eagles Oline is also one of the few that can stand up to the Seagulls pass rush, and the Seattle D without their pass rush is like Samson without his hair.

The game isn't for weeks and a lot can chance between now and then but as of now I would call the Eagles a live underdog, although I think Seattle will probably win.

I would be very happy if the Eagle's D gets to 11 or 12. (Points Allowed, I don't care about yardage) They did start to gel over the latter half of last season so it is possible.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 4 2014, 11:41 PM) *
They are who we thought they were

They look like they haven't skipped a beat since Feb. It looked to be a good game at first, then Sea really stepped on it.
mcnabbulous
The whole dynamic changed when Baluga went out. That backup RT was a sieve.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 5 2014, 12:01 PM) *
The whole dynamic changed when Baluga went out. That backup RT was a sieve.

It looked like he wasn't even trying
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.