Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Week 1
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JaxEagle
I am going to the game next Sunday and sitting 25 rows up from the field on 25 yard line. I don't recall which sideline I am on. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it and I don't really expect us to win by 30. I am also going to watch the Phils on Monday the 8th. Looks like Kendrick is pitching, of course I was hoping for Hamels. Oh well, maybe we will get rained out one day this week.

I also saw the Phils Friday night at the Mets and was seated about 100 feet awat from Grady Sizemore dropping the Tee-ball type fly ball. Un fucking believable.

If anyone is going to be at the Linc next Sunday for tailgating please let me know. I'd love to hang out and share a couple cold ones!

Jax
JaxEagle
I get in Saturday evening so if anyone is around South Philly and wants to grab beers then I am in!!! Ditto tailgating Sunday.

SAM I Am
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Aug 31 2014, 08:59 PM) *
I am also going to watch the Phils on Monday the 8th. Looks like Kendrick is pitching, of course I was hoping for Hamels. Oh well, maybe we will get rained out one day this week.

If you are lucky, the rain out game will be the 8th biggrin.gif

Have a blast at the game!!!

E

A

G

L

E

S

E A G L E S !!!!
JaxEagle
Our seats were incredible. 20 rows up on the 20 yard line. An ugly first half but all's well that ends well! Phillies game was fun too even though we lost. Sat 4 rows behind the dugout. The Bank has such a cozy feel. I can't even imagine what it was like a few years ago when we were spanking everyone and the place was standing room only every night.

Maybe the best part of the trip was pregame tailgate and Xfinity Live. That place is the bomb. As Eric Lindros once said, there's some serious talent in there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.