Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tucker on PS
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
I think his prior injury, size, and lack of ST skills conspired against Josey.

What makes me chuckle is how guys think other teams are just waiting to swoop in and snatch up our bubble players...rarely happens.

Overall, the current PS is pretty much what I expected it to be, some nice potential, but not quite ready for prime time.

I stand corrected: Josey signed to Jags PS...
JeeQ
I'll miss Josey... but at least we'll see him Sunday

They're reporting he signed with the Jags over the Redskins... I appreciate the loyalty Josey
nephillymike
Probably has something to do with them playing us this week. Although I thought there were rules about signing PS Guys from that week's opponent. I wish him well.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 31 2014, 08:18 PM) *
Probably has something to do with them playing us this week. Although I thought there were rules about signing PS Guys from that week's opponent. I wish him well.

Im sure it does. Although, he looks like a promising player also.
nephillymike
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Aug 31 2014, 07:53 PM) *
Im sure it does. Although, he looks like a promising player also.

Keep us updated on him Jax.

I think he'll turn out to be a decent RB in the NFL.
JeeQ
At least 7 (possibly 8) former Oregon Ducks made the team
Zero
I liked Josey, he performed well and was a good story. He was quick and elusive from what we saw. I think the coaches had a better view.

I also liked what we saw of Tucker. When he was on the field he produced. He had some quick and some power. When his hammy heals he should be a good option after Polk who I also like.

Polk isn't the flavor of the week anymore, but he was highly rated before he injured his shoulder in college. He was a workhorse. He's learned the system here and has produced when called on. As long as he's healthy I'm OK with him.
nephillymike
Coming into this year, I expected Polk to get more carries than Sproles. Provided he can get healthy and somehow get in football shape, he should be able to contribute. I'm OK with Tucker also.

They're saying that it doesn't look like Kinne will be back. That surprises me. He got good reviews early in camp and was said to be out performing Barkley and then never got much time on the field. I thought maybe they wanted to play B to showcase him for trade but if Kinne not on PS, that doesn't seem accurate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.