Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bradford Out. Tough break.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
This is tough for me as I don't value draft picks as much as most do.

I think Sanchez will play some this year and it will be meaningful so unless it's a top CB or OLB of grade A rush type, I think I pass on any deal.

Anyone?
nephillymike
It looks like there is interest:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000038...es-mark-sanchez
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 24 2014, 05:57 PM) *
This is tough for me as I don't value draft picks as much as most do.

I think Sanchez will play some this year and it will be meaningful so unless it's a top CB or OLB of grade A rush type, I think I pass on any deal.

Anyone?

I think it would have to be multiple high picks or a starting defensive player. In other words, I don't think I'd do it.
Eyrie
The key for me isn't what we'd get in exchange but whether Barkley is ready to play for 3-4 games in the NFL.

If the answer is no, then I'm not interested.
koolaidluke
Bradford is such a piece of crap. Guy can't even strap on his helmet without getting a season ending injury.

I'm so sick of garbage players like Sam Bradford.
Dreagon
If the Rams are smart, they'll pull an Indianapolis and tank the season in order to draft a QB high next year.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Aug 25 2014, 05:39 PM) *
If the Rams are smart, they'll pull an Indianapolis and tank the season in order to draft a QB high next year.

I'm not sure they'll have a choice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.