Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is How We Do It
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Our twos beat your ones.

Sanchez en fuego!

The 2nd team big uglies are dominating.

Tomlin is pissed.

He may keep his starting D in the entire game!
Birdwatcher
I'm really impressed with our depth on the OLine and RB, some of the upcoming cuts are gonna hurt. Hopefully they can keep some on the expanded PS
mcnabbulous
Feeling great about things...

[Alex Henery walks on the field]
nephillymike
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Aug 21 2014, 09:13 PM) *
I'm really impressed with our depth on the OLine and RB, some of the upcoming cuts are gonna hurt. Hopefully they can keep some on the expanded PS

I heard tonight that among the ten practice squad players, we are permitted two exemptions that can have more NFL experience than the old practice squad rules. So we get to keep two more in total which can include two more with more experience. I like it a lot. Get to give two more guys an NFL career. Other teams can pick them up if they put him on your 53 man. A no lose situation IMO.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 21 2014, 09:58 PM) *
Our twos beat your ones.

Sanchez en fuego!

The 2nd team big uglies are dominating.

Tomlin is pissed.

He may keep his starting D in the entire game!

Good overall looks tonight, gives me more hope for when they count.
JeeQ
First off... we have the best set of running backs in the league: McCoy, Sproles, Tucker, and Josey (Sorry Polk)

Secondly... fuck Momah, and definitely fuck Maehl... Trey Burton needs a spot on this roster. Showed better hands in one quarter of play than they've shown their entire careers

Thirdly... We have to get another kicker in there... Henery is without a doubt going to cost us a game in the regular season if he stays our kicker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.