Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tickets Sep 7
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JaxEagle
Should I pay face now or will I be able to get tickets without trouble outside the stadium? Do you expect a legit full house against the Jags? I am also going to go to the Phils game on the 8th. Anybody that is interested in going to either one just let me know.

Randy
SAM I Am
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Aug 14 2014, 07:57 PM) *
Should I pay face now or will I be able to get tickets without trouble outside the stadium? Do you expect a legit full house against the Jags? I am also going to go to the Phils game on the 8th. Anybody that is interested in going to either one just let me know.

Randy

If you can get tix at face value now, I would say grab them now. You aren't going to them at the Linc on game day for less than face value, or at face value.
JaxEagle
Thanks for the input. I will take a look now. Hard to believe a ticket to that game could be big money.
JaxEagle
And yeah, as Luke said, the Jags may not rollover for us. We will have to play a solid game at least.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Aug 14 2014, 11:34 PM) *
Thanks for the input. I will take a look now. Hard to believe a ticket to that game could be big money.

Are you kidding me? Eagles opening game of the football season at the Linc, people will be paying plenty more than face value.

Even back in the day at the Vet --- prior to the Andy Reid era --- when the Birds were shitty to so-so, they would get a full house for most games, and the tickets that didn't sell out were the shitty seats at field level where all you could see was the backs of the players and team personnel.
make_it_rain
Home opener is still home opener, even if it is against Jax. If you can get face value, pull the trigger.

Jacksonville +11 might be a solid value, from a betting perspective.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Aug 15 2014, 02:23 PM) *
Home opener is still home opener, even if it is against Jax. If you can get face value, pull the trigger.

Jacksonville +11 might be a solid value, from a betting perspective.

True dat. I may pull the trigger on tickets and Jags +11 ohmy.gif
nephillymike
The home opener on Stub Hub for $75 2 or more seats together have run over $105 the last few years.

If you can get them close to face, take it.

The way the play and injuries are happening, the future market for the Eagles tickets is down..............
JaxEagle
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 15 2014, 08:44 PM) *
The way the play and injuries are happening, the future market for the Eagles tickets is down..............

Yeah, I am not getting overly excited. Honestly we look mediocre on offense and bad on defense.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Aug 15 2014, 09:30 PM) *
Yeah, I am not getting overly excited. Honestly we look mediocre on offense and bad on defense.

What, you mean we're NOT cruising to the NFC Championship game!?!? rolleyes.gif

We had an easy schedule last year, didn't have to play Aaron Rodgers against GB, and we cut our best WR. It was an exciting year and I am very happy with Chip overall, but now we have a tougher schedule and I think we're going to get a reality check. We should still win the division what with the crap we have to face, but we clearly are nowhere near being a contender, at least yet.
JaxEagle
DeSean Jackson doesn't concern me nor am I writing off our ability to contend, however yes, I agree, we are not likely to cakewalk to anything.
JaxEagle
I got tix in section 105 row 25. I am also going to the Phils game the next night. I know the Phillies can be frustrating to watch right now but I have never been to the Bank so I am excited about that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.