Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dumb Fucks Have No Room For Ruf
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
The dude with a lifetime MLB OPS of .813, which would rank him 34th this year can't find playing time on this juggernaut team of ours. We just have too much power and production in this lineup for him to sniff playing time.

Even when they have talent, these idiots don't know what to do with it.

Ruf is Exhibit A of their incompetence.

nephillymike
BTW,

The .813 OPS would lead the team, besting both Byrd and Chase.
Zero
Imagine how Ruf feels. Amaro is decimating this franchise.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 12 2014, 09:15 AM) *
Imagine how Ruf feels. Amaro is decimating this franchise.

He was drafted in June 2009, by an organization that had just won a WS and was steamrolling to another WS appearance. Over the next year or so he could expect to share time on the bench, or even replace Feliz, Ibanez, Werth, etc. Here we are in 2014, he's 28 years old and can't find playing time on the shittiest Phillies team in recent memory. By time he ever really gets going in the majors he'll be past his prime.

I wager he'd gouge RAJ's eyeballs out with his thumbs if he could get away with it.
mcnabbulous
SAM I Am
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 12 2014, 05:50 PM) *

I just want to say:

THAT IS SOME SICK SHIT.

AND I LLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKEEEEEE IT!!!!

I wonder what that says about me hunch.gif
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 12 2014, 05:50 PM) *

DARIN RUF!

I RAPED HIM!

I MURDERED HIS CAREER!

I TRADED OUR PROSPECTS!
Phits
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Aug 12 2014, 06:21 PM) *
I just want to say:

THAT IS SOME SICK SHIT.

AND I LLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKEEEEEE IT!!!!

I wonder what that says about me hunch.gif

so did +8.2 million people
nephillymike
Sizemore and Brown each make crucial errors and Brwon even a non hustle few plays and rips the coach and Ruf STILL isn't in the lineup!!!

These dumb fucks get what they deserve.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 30 2014, 03:49 PM) *
Sizemore and Brown each make crucial errors and Brwon even a non hustle few plays and rips the coach and Ruf STILL isn't in the lineup!!!

These dumb fucks get what they deserve.

If they go .500 the rest of the year, they'll match the record of the 1998 Phillies, an awful team but not the worst from my childhood by any stretch. Here's some notable members of that team:

C Mike Lieberthal
1B Rico Brogna
2B Mark Lewis
SS Desi Relaford
3B Scott Rolen

LF Gregg Jefferies
CF Doug Glanville
RF Bobby Abreu

Of course Schilling was on the team, our #2 Mark Portugal. (15 and 10 wins respectively, blowing our current staff out of the water) We also had the pleasure of watching pitchers like Tyler Green and Matt Beech, our setup man was Wayne Gomes, and our closer was Mark (the wrong brother) Leiter. Some of the bench scrubs were Ricky Jordan, Rex Hudler, and Wendell Magee.

Oh, and of course Ruben Amaro was on that team. A true protege' of Ed Wade.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.