Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles looking to switch back to Kelly green
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
Link.

Apparently I'm in the extreme minority, I liked the switch to midnight green when it happened and I'm not in favor of going back to Kelly green. The vast majority of Eagles fans want the switch.
make_it_rain
I like the idea, but apparently they are only looking at bringing it back as the alternate uni, so I'm guessing they'd get rid of the black alternates. Still, I think it would be pretty cool.

They looked great in the opener against Green Bay in 2010 with the swooping eagle logo at the 50yd line.

Apparently the process of switching unis is a really long, drawn out process with the NFL with tons of red tape, so even if they do switch I wouldnt expect it for at least another season or two.

TGryn
I'd like to see a compromise between the two, kind of a darker kelly green.

nephillymike
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Aug 6 2014, 10:50 AM) *
Link.

Apparently I'm in the extreme minority, I liked the switch to midnight green when it happened and I'm not in favor of going back to Kelly green. The vast majority of Eagles fans want the switch.

I'm with you. Keep our current uniforms.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.