Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question for All. If you are making your man cave
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
What action pics or other pics of the Eagles over the years would you adorn the man cave with?

One that popped into mind last night; the pic of Coughlin throwing his clipboard on the ground as Djax runs by with the winning Return TD?

Dawk holding the NFC Championship trophy where he shouts our Halleluiah.

Anyone?
JeeQ

The Miracle

LaRon Landry Getting A Lesson In Speed

Same For Aaron Ross...

Same For Orlando Scandrick...

Bonus

Don't care how you feel about him... he brought a lot of good memories to Eagles fans everywhere
make_it_rain
Agree on Desean.

Personally, I'm partial to :

Regardless of how that turned out, what an exciting season 2010 was. The kelly green jerseys are dope too.

Also, cant go wrong with snow bowl pics:

JeeQ
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Aug 4 2014, 06:31 PM) *
Agree on Desean.

Personally, I'm partial to :

Regardless of how that turned out, what an exciting season 2010 was. The kelly green jerseys are dope too.

Also, cant go wrong with snow bowl pics:

Great choices jumpclap.gif Shady was an absolute monster in the Snow Bowl... didn't lose a second of speed in inches of snow
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 4 2014, 08:21 PM) *

Weapon M'Fuckin X!

Phits
One of the all time greatest sports pictures....Thanks Chuck

Phits

HobbEs
Phits
Awesome. A collection of the "3 miracles" would be great :
The Miracle

The Sequel

Just when they thought it was safe. Pt III
mcnabbulous
I was also going to recommend a snow bowl pic. I like this angle a bit more...

HobbEs
Kinda' like this one too:

HOUSEoPAIN
nephillymike
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Aug 5 2014, 11:21 AM) *

Speaking of Andy not running the damn ball, I saw a stat the other day that the Eagles ran the ball 62% of the time with the lead last year while KC ran the ball 37% when they had the lead.

That's tough to do, no??

I love Chip, but must admit I do feel the urge to let out a nice

Run the Damn Ball Andy bark every now and then.

Me and Didinger got nothing left. We're like the buggy whip salesmen of the 1920's. Out of work and no schtick left! sad.gif
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 5 2014, 09:41 PM) *
Speaking of Andy not running the damn ball, I saw a stat the other day that the Eagles ran the ball 62% of the time with the lead last year while KC ran the ball 37% when they had the lead.

Not surprised. KC fans were talking shit all year about what bad fans we are, then when Andy called timeout after the 2 minute warning in a playoff game.....

I'm with you. Love Chip, and we'll see what happens in year 2 if the experiment. At the very least you have no clue what's coming this year.
TGryn
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Aug 5 2014, 08:04 AM) *

Reggie, Jerome, and Buddy, obviously. I believe the guy on the left is Todd Bell, a converted Bears safety who played LB for us. Of them, Buddy's the only one who's still around. sad.gif
TGryn
Couple of other ones:

from http://www.reclinergm.com/the-philly-fifty...-citys-history/ , which is a pretty good list for this kind of thing.
HobbEs
QUOTE (TGryn @ Aug 6 2014, 06:30 PM) *
Reggie, Jerome, and Buddy, obviously. I believe the guy on the left is Todd Bell, a converted Bears safety who played LB for us. Of them, Buddy's the only one who's still around. sad.gif

I originally thought it was Randall but you may be correct.

I was unaware Todd Bell passed. What happened to him?
TGryn
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Aug 7 2014, 05:14 AM) *
I was unaware Todd Bell passed. What happened to him?

Fatal heart attack at age 46. His career wasn't all it could have been - he missed the '85 championship team because of a contract holdout - but Buddy always loved him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.